Buying a house with an integrated security system holds appeal with new homeowners
Home security is always in high demand. What if you could let your Houston, TX, clients know that their new homes would be safe and secure from the day they move in and beyond?
Partnering with an experienced security integrator to install integrated security systems in new home builds is a boon for your business and clients. You have the chance to add value to your services and set your business apart from other builders and developers. Meanwhile, homeowners have the opportunity to receive a modern smart security system equipped with the latest technologies for proactive home security.
Keep reading to learn why you should consider partnering with a security integrator for new builds.
SEE ALSO: How Home Automation SystemsCan Leverage Your Custom Home Business
Our Security and Surveillance Services
Multimedia Solutions, Inc. offers a full scope of custom security solutions for new home builds. We specialize in the following residential security services:
- Alarm systems
- Smoke, heat, and carbon monoxide detectors
- Window and door sensors
- Interior and exterior surveillance
- Gate and garage entry systems
- Automated door locks
Our integrators will design, install, and integrate whole-home systems that are easily controllable from anywhere in the world with a smart device of the homeowner’s choice — like a smartphone app or touchscreen tablet.
The Benefits of Partnering with aSecurity Integrator
It’s customary for builders and developers to contract out security services to a general electrician for new builds. But you can reap several benefits from partnering with an experienced security integrator at the start of your projects.
- Security pre-wiring. Wireless is a growing trend right now, but a hardwired security system is more reliable and suffers less interference from other devices. Pre-wiring a home for security in the construction phase eliminates the costly labor required to rip open walls and add wiring later. Once a new home is pre-wired, we can easily install a fully hardwired system or a mix of wired and wireless devices.
- Quality components. There have never been more off-the-shelf security devices available for DIY installations. But a professionally sourced and installed security system delivers higher-quality cameras and other components with more robust firewall and encryption measures in place.
- Complex installations. An electrical contractor is more than capable of outfitting new homes with basic security systems. But a security integrator has expertise designing and installing complex, interoperable solutions that integrate seamlessly with a centralized control system and other home technologies. Integrated security systems offer homeowners simple and straightforward control over their home security on a smart device of their choosing.
- On-going service and support. Many electrical contractors install security systems but leave homeowners high and dry when devices need IT troubleshooting or maintenance. Multimedia Solutions, Inc. offers service and support plans for system monitoring, proactive maintenance, system testing, and repairs to ensure homeowners have the assistance they need for years to come.
Consider adding integrated security system installation to your residential contracts to add value to your business and give your clients peace of mind. Let’s work together to make Houston, TX, homes safer and more secure for homeowners. Call our office or fill out an online form to get in touch with our team of experts.